How to Control Stress with Guided Meditation

24 Comments

Today I am going to talk about the amazing works of guided meditation.

Drowning in stress and tension is real – trust me I have experienced it first hand!

Nothing was going good for me. My ideas were being rejected at work. The management threatened to fire me if targets weren’t met. I was constantly arguing with my husband over trivial stuff.

Thank god that I came across the Meditation Mastery Secrets course online, or I would have checked into a mental facility by now.

Guided meditation pulled me out of the hole…

It is essentially a form of meditation that allows someone to guide you through the meditation and achieve a specific outcome, whether it is finding your ideal job, losing weight, quitting smoking, spiritual connection or just to reduce stress.

Guided meditation requires nothing more than a comfortable, quiet environment so you can concentrate on your breathing and the imagery that is being described for you. Like me, you are transported to a peaceful setting where you will see, hear, feel and taste in your imagination and learn more about yourself and your true purpose.

Guided Meditation

Meditating on the beach

Benefits of Meditation Mastery Secrets…

Guided meditation is very versatile as you may use it every now and then to restore your sense of self and inner peace or daily to reset your emotional climate, help you get to sleep or help you overcome a hurdle in your life. Meditation Mastery Secrets has a host of advantages:

• It offers the benefits of meditation to you with convenience and comfort in your own home. You gain a personal guide like Jason Stephenson – the course creator – who helps you navigate into a deep state of peace and relaxation any time you like. This aspect is really crucial as I have a busy schedule that wouldn’t permit me to visit a center (I am sure many of you face the same issue).

• It is one of the best ways to learn meditation if you are beginner, because you have an experienced healer bringing you powerful images to help your mind relax and transport your imagination to another realm.

• It helps you visualize goals in the form of images. It is all the more beneficial for those who have trouble focusing because the audio guide (included with the course) keeps your mind engaged. This lets your subconscious slip into that serene state necessary for true healing.

Take the Meditation Mastery Secrets course today and bring about those much-needed positive changes in your life!

Have you practiced guided meditation?

Leave a comment below, look forward to hearing from you!

Much Love,

Michele

Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love and trust all of these companies, and you will too!

24 thoughts on “How to Control Stress with Guided Meditation”

1. Katherine says:

Thanks for this wonderful post. It contains a lot of information!

1. Michele says:

Hi Katherine, Thanks so much, I appreciate you taking the time to read!

2. I started using guided meditation earlier this year and it has changed my life. I am a calmer person, I can stop in any moment and pull myself together. It’s truly an amazing tool to use.

1. Michele says:

Yes it is, I am a much calmer person because of it also! Thanks for commenting! ?

3. I use guided meditation on occasion, I really should do it more! Sometimes when life does get too stressful it’s hard to pull yourself out of a funk but this post has certainly given me the strength to pull myself together xx Thank you xx

1. Michele says:

Aww! Your very welcome! It really is hard sometimes to get going, I have days where I am in such a funk I could kick things, lol, but I remind myself how much better I will feel after some needed meditation! Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate the kind words!?

4. I find a walk in the woods a ģreat stress reliever. ☺ Unless there are bears. That’s a whole new ball game!

1. Michele says:

HA HA! I am petrified of snakes and my fear has gotten much worse in midlife, I will stick to my neighborhood walks! Thanks for commenting?

2. Love this idea! Guided meditation can be so helpful when you’re stressed or anxious. Great tips!

1. Michele says:

Hi Rebecca, yes your so right! I just meditated for an hour and my anxiety is now gone and i feel much more relaxed! Thanks for commenting!?

5. Wow! What a well written post with some great advice to help with stress! Great content!

6. Emily says:

I love guided meditation! Even 10 minutes at the end of the day settles me and provides an excellent outlet for stress.

1. Michele says:

I agree! I couldnt imagine my life without it! Thanks for commenting!?

7. I love the idea of guided meditation and although I have not ‘mastered’ this by any means, when I do focus, I find it so helpful, thank you for this great post!!

1. Michele says:

Hi Sherri, I love guided meditation and mindfulness which I will post in future. They both help with my stress and anxiety! Thanks for writing!?

8. I used to listen to guided meditation and found it calming and a way to get away from some of the anxiety and stress I feel. I need to get back to it.
    from midlife blogging!
    jess xx

1. Michele says:

Hi Jess, It’s definitely helpful for stress and anxiety! Thanks for writing!?

9. Nyxie says:

Great post with an abundance of information! We could all use a little meditation for stress busting in our lives:)

1. Michele says:

Yes we do, It helps with stress so well! Thanks for commenting!?

1. Michele says:

Thank you very much, Thanks for commenting!

10. Marianna says:

Great post! You shared a very useful information.

1. Michele says:

Than you Marianna, thanks for your comment!